A Tier 1 Insurance Company is urgently looking for an IT Security Architect, Senior Manager or Associate Director. This successful candidate is to assist the IT Architects in North America and the Hong Kong local team (the largest Architect team) to drive the design and architecture, and/or the implementation of Global information risk mitigation projects in Asia.
Your Job Scope:
- Work closely with technical teams under Enterprise Technology Services and outsourcing vendors as well as Global IRM to ensure Asia implementation alignment with Global design and compliance with IRM policy and standard
- Lead process improvement effort to improve efficiency and effectiveness of security operation controls such as perimeter defense, security hardening standard implementation and compliance check, privilege ID management, reduced/single sign-on solution implementation, security incident handling.
- Partnership with other IRM teams in Asia to factor in the requirements and smooth the communications to all stakeholders in the rollout of security solutions.
- Propose, review or validate Disaster Recovery design and security designs associated with all infrastructure projects.
- Define or review security hardening standards for various infrastructure technologies
- Produce design solution for security components in infrastructure projects
- Working with the project risk assessor and the project team, proactively identify security risks in infrastructure design and implementation.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering.
- Information security (CISSP, CISM, SANS) and auditing (CISA) designations.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in progressively responsible IT security roles.
- Broad knowledge of security architecture and controls in various infrastructure platforms (e.g. hosting networking, end user technology, cloud computing including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Knowledge of privilege management system, SIEM/big data solution for security monitoring, NAC, vulnerability management solution and operating model, PKI/Encryption technology, APT solutions (FireEye, zScaler), Firewall/IPS, WAF etc.
- Knowledge of the security components in cloud based infrastructure, and mobile device platform.
- Excellent skills required for interacting with cross functional teams in different locations. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in diverse environments and cultures, across a number of office locations.
- Well-developed impact and influence skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels from managers to AVPs.
- Ability to work with teams in Eastern Time zone
- Fluent in English plus another Asian language will be ideal
*The job title will be commensurate with the skills and experiences.*
**Candidate who has more experiences will be considered at the Director level.**
To quickly apply, please send your updated CV to this email: email@example.com for a confidential chat.