Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client based to help find a Senior Cyber Security Manager with deep experience within the UK public sector. Office bases can be held in London, Bristol, Reading or Manchester.
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client based to help find a Senior Cyber Security Manager with deep experience within the UK public sector. Office base can be held in London, Bristol, Reading or Manchester.
- An outstanding pedigree in information & cyber security and risk management.
- A thorough and current awareness of UK central government trends, issues and developments.
- Proven track record in Public Sector; from sales and marketing through to defining key functional processes.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
- Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Broad range of security experience though with a distinct specialism in at least one area, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships.
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
- Qualification such as CCP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred