Our client is one of the top Insurance companies in the world. The position will lead the execution of talent management for Finance and Actuarial professionals and change management across the company and drive overall functional strategy and its communication, governance for Finance in all countries.
1. Drive the execution of overall programme management and governance of finance function strategy (NGF), e.g.
- Monitoring of NGF execution status and report to NGF SteerCo
- Update and maintain NGF website
- Prepare necessary communication materials (e.g. newsletter) to keep the momentum for all countries (i.e. mass communication)
- Update BU leaders on NGF keep happenings (i.e. targeted stakeholder engagement)
- Monitor co-creation execution in all NGF projects
2. Drive the execution of projects with a focus on finance talent management and development of various talent management tool and frameworks e.g.
- Work with the company's training centre to deliver and administer regular runs of executive programme: Finance for Non-Finance Exeutive Programme, 2 runs per year (existing programme)
- Work with the company's training centre and Finance leaders to develop the new programme's Strategic and Leadership module for Finance Executive Leadership Programme (new programme)
- Work with the company's training centre to deliver and administer regular runs of executive programme: Strategic and Leadership module for Finance Executive Leadership Programme
- Monitor Finance Function Curriculum's execution at all BUs and promote enrolment
- Monitor and maintain Finance mobility programme and promote to all BUs
- Drive and keep momentum of Finance's own culture change programme
3. Steer, plan and support the execution of a variety of internal communications, including annual global finance conference and regular townhalls
- Group Office Cascade
- Finance Conference
4. Plan, create content and promote for a variety of internal communications mediums within Finance, such as Finance intranet, or regular / ad-hoc communications
- Work with workflow owners, IT vendor to maintain Finance's intranet and promote process efficiency
- Work with all BUs to create new contents for Finance's intranet and report all key happenings group-wide and promote bonding
- Drive viewership and promote Finance's intranet through other new contents addition or promotion campaign
- Bachelor's degree in business / communication or related field and minimum 8 years working experiences with relevant talent management and internal communication experience
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, manage timeline, and run team meetings
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Able to operate effectively in a dynamic and complex environment
- Solid experience in talent management for a large multi-national corporation
- Experience in corporate communication, for a large multi-national corporation
A diverse and exciting opportunity for those who are looking for a challenge and boost in their career. Interested parties please click apply or send your resume to email@example.com ! All applications will be strictly confidential and will obtain your consent before proceeding forward.