Senior Life Actuary required for a 6 month remote contract supporting the Group Chief Actuary with regulatory reporting
The chosen contractor must have strong knowledge of Solvency II regulations in the EU market and be comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders
You must be available to start work in October.
This contract offers a generous Daily (hourly) Rate.
NO TRAVEL REQUIRED.
A fantastic opportunity for a Freelance (independent) Contractor. You will be a Qualified Actuary with significant Life insurance experience.
You will support a major international insurance group with Regulatory reporting.
You will be the link between the numbers and the senior stakeholders, helping to advise the decision making process in relation to Solvency II and other regulatory reporting.
The ideal actuary will have experience of the Belgian, German or Dutch insurance markets but this is not mandatory.
Location: Remote contract - 100% remote working. NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: As soon as possible - ideally before mid October
Rate: Competitive and dependent on experience
- Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Significant Life Insurance or reinsurance experience ideally at group level
- Significant knowledge of Solvency II regulations
- Previous experience communicating with senior stakeholders within a group function
- EU market experience ideally from Belgium, Netherlands or Germany
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com with a copy of your CV