This role is for a seasoned actuary, with a strong technical background who can run reinsurance transactions from start to finish. You will be directly reporting into senior management, while running a team of students.
An overview of the role in detail is as follows:
- Taking the lead in performing due diligence, structuring and pricing of life reinsurance
- Working with the Company's key stakeholders and other colleagues to ensure appropriate underwriting of other business types
- Presenting findings on prospective transactions to management and the Board of Directors
- Contribute to other operational areas to meet the Company's needs, e.g. assisting with the preparation of regulatory filings, documenting risk reviews, and other projects requested by management or the Board of Directors; and
- Keeping up to date with capital market and (re)insurance industry activities