Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Swiss Asset Management group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Legal Counsel.
My client is an exceptional Asset Management business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs with an AUM exceeding 70bn CHF. They run their group legal function from Zurich and are seeking a Senior Legal Counsel.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Corporate Transaction team
- Act as trusted advisor to senior management for decisions on key legal issues
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as Italian and French preferred
- You help to expand the team and take on a role model function towards younger team members
- Overall coordination of M&A transaction activities, including the coordination of processing activities across different regions and countries
- Advising on M&A matters, including data protection impact assessments, using a risk-based approach
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 7 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- M&A Transaction Background including Private, Private Equity, Public and ECM transactions
- Excellent legal and analytical skills and exercise of judgement with high ethical and control standards
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including senior management
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.