Senior Kentico CMS Developer | 3 month (likely to extend) | Gibraltar initially then remote.
My client are actively looking for Kentico CMS Developer to join them on a contract basis. Initially, you will on site in Gibraltar but then a more flexible working agreement can be agreed.
- Kentico CMS
- Resource needs to have developed and delivered Kentico CMS implementations previously
- 12+ month commercial experience developing and maintaining Kentico CMS web sites, apps, content, etc.
- A strong track record, Strong full web stack skills for extensive use and proven capability of Kentico' s CMS capabilities
- Experience of Platform/Server configurations for Kentico
- Experience with IDE tools for any customisations/configurations/plug-in development for Kentico
- Experience of UI/UX branding/templates for Kentico
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with good technical writing abilities
- Ability to convert designs from the creative team into highly usable web applications
- Aptitude to continuously develop your skills, ideally you would also have a computer sciences degree to build upon
- This is a client facing role as we maintain close working relationships between our development team and our client
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED CV TO JADE.WHITE@OJASSOCIATES.COM