You will have the responsibility in the hands-on development of new features and functions to the business' core platforms. This role will also include conceptual work in the field of solution architecture for the design of these new components. Your role will also span across developing requirements with the responsible department and the implementation of unit, integration and service testing to ensure the quality of your features.
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with Java and J2EE
- Experience with Solution Architecture - able to communicate with the business and take requirements to then translate this into a technical solution
- Experience working with Angular 2+
- Good knowledge of databases and data analysis
- Fluent in German
- Flexible working
- Social benefits and contributions
- Attractive perk and discounts
- cutting-edge tools and an environment that promotes innovation
- Investment in the personal development of employees
For further information on this opportunity and for a confidential consultation, get in touch immediately to be considered by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.