Financial software multinational based in Dublin city centre.
Background to the role:
This is a brand new role being created as the software engineering team continues to expand.
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading edge technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- 6+ years' experience of development using Java.
- Familiar with Spring Framework 4, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring XD.
- Solid understanding of object mappings: XML, JSON, CSV, Hibernate.
- Experience with RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, JDBC, ODBC, Data modelling, UML.
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.