My client, a Swiss-based FinTech company, are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their ever-growing team, to support financial institutions on their journey to digitalisation.
With a team of 50+ professionals from 16 countries, the company collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. They offer a non-hierarchical and inclusive international working environment with the chance to take ownership in creating a new definition of private banking.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will encounter the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing FinTech company. From day one, you will part of an execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. You can expect to be part of an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
- Development of state of the art features in our suite of products.
- Shape features from client requirements gathering to delivery.
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape.
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives as part of our agile environment.
- Expertise in Java frameworks and tools
- Experience CI/CD processes and version control systems
- Experience of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL), middleware platforms, operating systems (Linux in particular).
- Knowledge of Elastic Search is an advantage
- Hands on work with architecting and development of high performance Java applications.
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at web-based applications such as SOA/REST
- Excellent English Skills