Senior IT Project Manager
My client for a Lloyds of London insurer based in the City of London are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager position. They are implementing a Technology platform on a global scale so are looking for someone who has experience doing global implementations, with an infrastructure focus. You will be focusing on the UK operation but as it's a global Project and will have plenty of touch points situated internationally.
This role will be delivered in the Agile so a working practice in that methodology is key.
- Delivering an implementation to internationally. You will be responsible for managing the configuration and software implementation Project within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget.
- You'll agree on project milestones, time lines and budgets with the customer, ensuring that they are fully briefed on the project throughout.
- You will be responsible for financial management of all projects in your portfolio ensuring that they are delivered profitably.
- You will need to be customer facing, able to lead implementation meetings, assimilate and document requirements with clarity, monitor and complete all aspects of the implementation with support from other teams where appropriate.
- Experience delivering in Agile
- Experience Project Managing within Lloyds of London Insurance
- Infrastructure-focused PM
- Experience working with high-level stakeholders
- Strong IT background and knowledge
The Benefits of this Role
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary of £75 - £85000.00 dependent on experience. This job gives you an opportunity to lead exciting and progressive projects with a highly prestigious company.
If you're interested in this Senior IT Project Manager role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email email@example.com
IT Project Manager
- City of London, London
- £500 - £600 per day
- 11 days ago
As the IT Project Manager, you will work for a global leader of the General and Reinsurance markets. You will have full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of a bespoke CRM system that will change the way in which the entire business handles its end-to-end recruitment process. Re... Read More
Senior Project Manager
- Cheshire, England
- £65000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
- 28 days ago
As the Senior Project Manager, you will work for a market-leader in the global Financial Services sector. You will have full responsibility and autonomy in the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of Regulatory driven projects that will affect the business as a whole in how it operates. A... Read More
- London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- about 16 hours ago
Project Manager Major Responsibilities: Support the partner engagement manager with the follow-up internal reconciliation work when vetting for new collaboration opportunities with start-ups or other digital verticals Managing the client's/partner's relationships, as required Manage all... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000 - £48000 per annum
- 3 days ago
ob Purpose: As the Project Manager you will work with all stakeholders to effectively support the management of transformation programmes and mobilisations being delivered by the Technical Services division, to enable successful outcomes for the business and customers. Key Responsibilit... Read More