My client for a Lloyds of London insurer based in the City of London are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager position. They are implementing a Technology platform on a global scale so are looking for someone who has experience doing global implementations, with an infrastructure focus. You will be focusing on the UK operation but as it's a global Project and will have plenty of touch points situated internationally.
This role will be delivered in the Agile so a working practice in that methodology is key.
- Delivering an implementation to internationally. You will be responsible for managing the configuration and software implementation Project within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget.
- You'll agree on project milestones, time lines and budgets with the customer, ensuring that they are fully briefed on the project throughout.
- You will be responsible for financial management of all projects in your portfolio ensuring that they are delivered profitably.
- You will need to be customer facing, able to lead implementation meetings, assimilate and document requirements with clarity, monitor and complete all aspects of the implementation with support from other teams where appropriate.
- Experience delivering in Agile
- Experience Project Managing within Lloyds of London Insurance
- Infrastructure-focused PM
- Experience working with high-level stakeholders
- Strong IT background and knowledge
The Benefits of this Role
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary of £75 - £85000.00 dependent on experience. This job gives you an opportunity to lead exciting and progressive projects with a highly prestigious company.
If you're interested in this Senior IT Project Manager role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email email@example.com