Senior IT Business Analyst
We are looking for an IT Analyst to be part of a complex and exciting Operations programme for our client based in Greater Manchester.
The role will predominantly support the Programme Manager in developing, designing and delivering end-to-end application and platform migration projects moving applications from their existing legacy infrastructure and legacy storage / back-up platforms to our new strategic solutions.
The right candidate will:
1. Significant IT analysis delivery in relation to technology migrations.
2. Experience of leading analysis across multiple teams including 3rd parties to deliver technology solutions.
3. Experience of working across multiple streams of work and ability to prioritise effectively.
4. Ability to communicate effectively & influence across multiple teams and 3rd parties.
5. Exceptional problem-solving skills & techniques.
It would be desirable to have:
1. Deep / Broad cross functional understanding of Telco and ICT products & processes.
2. Experience of complex transformation projects.
3. Experience of complex IT migration projects.
The initial contract is 6 months with the potential to extend.
The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV across.
Technical Business Data Analyst
- City of London, London
- 4 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for you in that we are looking for a Technical Business/Data Analyst hybrid on behalf of a leading Consultancy based in the City of London. The right candidate will have these technical skills: * Experience of working with data, including database managem... Read More
Senior Test Analyst
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £47000 per annum
- 16 days ago
As a Senior Automation Test Analyst, you will lead the effort to build, implement, maintain and use new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks, enabling end-to-end testing in multi-component environments. This role involves working with other test analysts and colleagues from... Read More
Senior Security Analyst
- Dayton, Ohio
- US$88000 - US$100000 per annum
- 22 days ago
Job Title: Senior Analyst, IT Security Type of Position: Full-time Employee Basic Purpose/Function: The Senior Security Analyst will manage, monitor, and review Information Security toolset and their byproducts. Responsibilities include: Protect and Defend - Uses data collected from a v... Read More
Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRM
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- 21 days ago
The ideal candidate will work within the Distribution & Marketing practice. He/she will support the delivery of Financial Services projects, helping clients to compete in a evolving environment. The role includes the following activities, to be focused on the expertise areas mentioned a... Read More