Global Financial Services firm is looking to add a Senior IT Auditor to their group internal audit team. The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible assurance on the adequacy, appropriateness and effectiveness of the IT internal control environment.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Plan/Perform IT and operational audit assignments
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge to on-going key risk indicators for IT environment
- Facilitate ad hoc reviews and act IT subject matter expert
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders/senior management by sharing expertise on IT audits
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years relevant experience in IT Audit
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- IT Governance, COBIT Framework, COSO
- Risk-based analytics of bushiness fiance and operations
- Critical thinking
- Strong IT knowledge around (Wireless, cloud computing, data centres, IT infrastructure)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If interested in finding out more please apply ASAP as interviews are available as early next week.