We are looking for an IT Analyst to be part of a complex and exciting Operations programme for our client based in Greater Manchester.
The role will predominantly support the Programme Manager in developing, designing and delivering end-to-end application and platform migration projects moving applications from their existing legacy infrastructure and legacy storage / back-up platforms to our new strategic solutions.
The right candidate will:
1. Significant IT analysis delivery in relation to technology migrations.
2. Experience of leading analysis across multiple teams including 3rd parties to deliver technology solutions.
3. Experience of working across multiple streams of work and ability to prioritise effectively.
4. Ability to communicate effectively & influence across multiple teams and 3rd parties.
5. Exceptional problem-solving skills & techniques.
It would be desirable to have:
1. Deep / Broad cross functional understanding of Telco and ICT products & processes.
2. Experience of complex transformation projects.
3. Experience of complex IT migration projects.
The initial contract is 6 months with the potential to extend.
The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV across.