Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a European leader in Asset Management and Major Global Investor in their strategic recruitment of a Senior Actuarial Analyst to work within their Internal Consulting team.
As a part/nearly qualified actuary, you will work as part of a small projects team and will assist all areas of the business when it comes to project implementation.
- Fund Pricing, in respect of unit-linked external funds and the pricing of new unit-linked internal and external funds
- Prophet Model, covering reconciliations with the relevant Reporting models, the updating, delivery and support of the Workplace DC Model and the general maintenance of all our prophet models
- Ad Hoc Items, covering projects, analyses and reports
- Illustration Systems, covering the understanding, testing and maintenance of the projections
- Management Information, covering the data manipulation, data analysis and report production aspects of the regular MI reports
- To assist with producing detailed analyses of experience against pricing assumptions for key factors within the product pricing model. These include mortality, claims experience, persistency, expenses and profit margins.
- Provide timely pricing for all bundled Workplace DC requests within targets, negotiating and agreeing terms with all stakeholders for large or otherwise non-standard opportunities
- To agreed timescales, authorise the Scheme Set Up Authority for each client implementation, confirming the annual management charges, and later authorise new business set up within work queues
- Continue study towards becoming a Fellow of the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries
- Provide training to other members
This organisation will consider actuaries from all disciplines therefore if you would like to either continue developing your existing skillset or move into a new, dynamic and fast-growing area of the market then your application is welcome.