As a Senior Investment Consultant you will be responsible for the management of a strong selection of clients alongside the nurturing and development of the portfolio in UK pension schemes.
You will be fully supported within your role with a great team around you to truly focus on adding value to the established clients alongside securing new business as well and ultimately excelling your career through a structured and clear path.
Your role will include:
- Advising your clients on investment strategy, fund selection and default design,
- Securing new business and the development and retention of current clients,
- Taking complete lead for a variety of large projects,
- Mentoring your team around you, building their investment expertise and personal development,
- Ensuring the quality of all technical work is suitably delivered to your clients.
In order to be successful within this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Proven experience of winning new business and expanding a client base,
- Comfortable in advising at board level with great communication skills,
- Able to develop a wider team around you and lead from the front,
- Have extensive experience in the consultation and fund management of UK pension schemes.
- Hold CFA chartership or equivalent.
If you would like any further information on this role or the job market in its entirety please get in touch with James via email at email@example.com