A privately-owned UK firm of pension consultants and actuaries seeking a Senior Investment Consultant who wants the opportunity to carve out a successful career and build their network and reputation within an award winning and growing organisation | Glasgow | £70,000-£100,000 DOE
About the business
A privately-owned UK firm of pension consultants and actuaries with offices in London, Belfast, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and Dublin. Due to considerable growth, this consultancy are seeking to recruit across the board in pensions and investments. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning and growing organisation.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Actuarial and Investment, you will be expected to carry out investment strategy reviews including conducting asset liability modelling using our market leading Mantle system. You will operate as the Lead Investment Consultant on the full spectrum of investment consulting activities for defined benefit occupational pension schemes, contributing to the development of innovative approaches to investment strategies for defined benefit occupational pension schemes.
What you will need
- Professional Qualification such as CFA or IFOA. CF30 registered with the FCA and providing FCA Regulated Advice in your current role.
- Degree, 2.1 or above in a relevant subject
- Significant and relevant experience in a similar role, with demonstrable track record of successfully managing a portfolio of investment consultancy clients
- Very strong awareness of current defined benefit investment landscape e.g. regulatory issues, knowledge of asset classes and fund managers.
What you will get in return
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
- Flexible working and annual leave policy
- 10% matched pension contribution
- Income protection & life assurance
- Comprehensive private medical cover
- Full study package for trainees and training support for all
- Modern offices facilities with free fruit deliveries