Senior Investment Consultant - London - up to £120,000 + Package
A leading, independent Consultancy is seeking a pivotal hire within its Investment Consultancy Practise. A Senior Investment Consultant is required to spearhead the ever growing practise in its Business Development efforts while still providing first class investment advice to both trustee and corporate clients on a wide range of issues.
- Key stakeholder in Business Development activities
- Formulating and completing tenders, overseeing process and signing off suitability
- Leading on new business pitches
- Deliver the highest quality advice to both trustee and corporate clients across a diverse portfolio of companies
- Experience in consulting DC schemes (Not essential but desirable)
- Responsible for developing strategy and contributing to implementation
FIA or CFA qualified
Previous experience in a consultancy environment
Please get in contact if you would like to learn more.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167