Leading independent UK consultancy seeking Senior Investment Analyst to join their office in Bromsgrove | £45,000-£60,000 DOE + Flexi benefits + bonus
About the business
A leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investments and insurance. This firm has over 800 member of staff with offices in 7 locations around the UK. As a partner led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice and consultancy, for a wide range of clients, large and small, in both the private and public sectors.
About the role
As a Senior Investment Analyst, you will assist in providing investment consultancy services to the pension schemes of UK companies as well as other clients such as charities. You will be responsible for managing the client on behalf of a Partner or one of the senior investment consultants, as well as helping to support and develop the more junior members of the team to meet their career objectives. You will be heavily involved in the preparation of investment advice, have client contact and meeting attendance from day one and you'll be looking to be signed off as an Investment Consultant in the future.
What you will need
- You will be working within an actuarial or investment consultancy currently
- Nearly or newly FIA or CFA qualified with experience in Defined Benefit pensions
- Alternatively, you may be fully FIA or CFA qualified with other relevant investment experience
What's on offer
- Competitive salary on offer, dependent on experience
- Flexible annual leave scheme, a generous pension scheme and a competitive (discretionary) annual bonus
- A broad range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and stage
- Plenty of scope for career progression
- The opportunity to work in a multi-award winning pensions consultancy