The person will be engaged in all aspects of acquisition phase, including financial modeling, business planning, pitch preparation, assistance in asset visits, due diligence, post- acquisition transition, strategy and budgeting. In this role, the analyst will work closely with the transaction management team and will be actively involved in the day-by-day management of relationships with investors, fund unitholders and advisors.
Transaction Analyst tasks may include:
- financial modeling and analysis
- investment valuations and return projections
- due diligence coordination
- conducting strategic asset reviews
- market research and data mining
- power point presentations and marketing materials
- drafting of reports for internal and external use
- A good knowledge of accounting, finance and real estate are
- Minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's More senior candidates will be taken into consideration based on above desired skills.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written