Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Global Payments Leader
Global payments leader in the city centre looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Leading American company supplying the global market with payment processing services through a technological platform.
- Collaborating on the design, planning and implementation of new Infrastructure services also meeting customer requirements through Infrastructure enhancements as part of the company's team.
- Cooperating with Database, Network and Infrastructure Engineers to manage the infrastructure services along their lifecycle ensuring scalability, effectiveness and security.
- Positively influence the team by supporting their Production Application services in-running to ensure high standards of availability, throughput and secure on-line payment services.
- Extensive experience developing and managing Infrastructure-as-code, common tools, technologies, frameworks and practices used. (eg: Chef, Openstack (VIO), Consul, Repositories, Version control,Pipelines, etc)
- Strong experience of Linux systems management in an enterprise environment (Red Hat/Centos administration, scripting, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elastic and Nagios or similar monitoring solutions and experience with operational support of Applications services (Tomcat/Java) would be a plus.
- Also useful but facultative would be the experience with operational management of container environments (Docker, Kubernetes) and Windows Domain administration.
IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Kent, England
- Additional Benefits
- 26 days ago
Summary IT Infrastructure Engineer: responsible for supporting, developing and managing the infrastructure projects and BAU activity. Key Responsibilities Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability via the third party provider. Ensuring tha... Read More
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps) Insurance
- City of London, London
- 18 days ago
A London-based insurer is seeking a product-focused Senior Software Engineer to join on a perm basis. To lead on developing, deploying and managing software across the Product Portfolio Lifecycle within a DevOps team A large London-based insurer is seeking a product-focused senior softw... Read More
Senior Systems Engineer - City Centre
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 17 days ago
Systems Engineer for a global leading company that provides a service in document productivity offering an innovating alternative to Adobe Acrobat through their cutting-edge technologies and platform Title Senior Systems Engineer Company Overview: This global leading company provides a ... Read More
Insurance Data Analytics Leader - London, Advisory
- London, England
- 1 day ago
Oliver James Associates have been instructed to help find a Director of Insurance Analytics for a genuine global tier-one leading advisory organisation. The role pays up to £150,000 plus pension, bonus and extras. Oliver James Associates have been instructed to help find a Director of I... Read More