The functional analyst is responsible for the functional design of a specific application within the domain of the Contract Management System.
In this function, he or she works closely with the 'owners' of the applications and other system analysts to ensure that the established solution fully meets the requirements and takes into account the different aspects of the integration with the other applications in the system landscape.
He or she works together with the analyst-developer on the delivery of the functional design and, where necessary, provides additional clarification with regard to the technical design and development.
- Functional Design
- Registers the production and functional requirements (passed on by the business analyst) and translates them into a sufficiently detailed functional design with a view to the further development of the solution.
- Acts as the owner of the (functional) system documentation and ensures that it is available and up-to-date.
- Parameters and adjusts package solutions, performs the corresponding tests and keeps the documentation on parameterization and adjustment.
- Testing: preparing and executing system and integration tests and, in case of test errors, proceeding to the analysis of the fundamental causes
- Training material: responsible for the development of the IT training material and for providing training to the most important users. He or she also supports these'keyusers' during the training of the end users and the delivery tests.
- Handling incidents and problems
- Solve incidents: analysis and solution in collaboration with the first and second lines,
- Troubleshooting: identify the root cause of incidents that go back to the same problem and take the necessary remedial steps.
- Transfer documentation to the IT Operations team: once the solution is in production, prepare operator instructions and rollback procedures and deliver the solution to the IT Operations team.
- You have experience in drawing up a functional analysis, setting up a design, ...
- You have experience within an SAP environment
- Experience within the insurance sector (preferably life insurance, expert file manager, ...) is a big plus but not a requirement.
- You are interested in IT, you have a strong analytical approach and you can also think abstractly
- Excellent knowledge of English, good knowledge of Dutch. French is a plus.
- you can communicate easily (many contacts with business analysts and programmers)
A full-time contract of indefinite duration. A varied job within an international organisation in the center of Brussels (easy accessibility). In addition to a correct salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance, commuting, pension plan) you can count on various training opportunities, flexible working hours and the possibility of teleworking.