Senior Functional Analyst
The functional analyst is responsible for the functional design of a specific application within the domain of the Contract Management System.
In this function, he or she works closely with the 'owners' of the applications and other system analysts to ensure that the established solution fully meets the requirements and takes into account the different aspects of the integration with the other applications in the system landscape.
He or she works together with the analyst-developer on the delivery of the functional design and, where necessary, provides additional clarification with regard to the technical design and development.
- Functional Design
- Registers the production and functional requirements (passed on by the business analyst) and translates them into a sufficiently detailed functional design with a view to the further development of the solution.
- Acts as the owner of the (functional) system documentation and ensures that it is available and up-to-date.
- Parameters and adjusts package solutions, performs the corresponding tests and keeps the documentation on parameterization and adjustment.
- Testing: preparing and executing system and integration tests and, in case of test errors, proceeding to the analysis of the fundamental causes
- Training material: responsible for the development of the IT training material and for providing training to the most important users. He or she also supports these'keyusers' during the training of the end users and the delivery tests.
- Handling incidents and problems
- Solve incidents: analysis and solution in collaboration with the first and second lines,
- Troubleshooting: identify the root cause of incidents that go back to the same problem and take the necessary remedial steps.
- Transfer documentation to the IT Operations team: once the solution is in production, prepare operator instructions and rollback procedures and deliver the solution to the IT Operations team.
- You have experience in drawing up a functional analysis, setting up a design, ...
- You have experience within an SAP environment
- Experience within the insurance sector (preferably life insurance, expert file manager, ...) is a big plus but not a requirement.
- You are interested in IT, you have a strong analytical approach and you can also think abstractly
- Excellent knowledge of English, good knowledge of Dutch. French is a plus.
- you can communicate easily (many contacts with business analysts and programmers)
A full-time contract of indefinite duration. A varied job within an international organisation in the center of Brussels (easy accessibility). In addition to a correct salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance, commuting, pension plan) you can count on various training opportunities, flexible working hours and the possibility of teleworking.
- Brussels, Belgium
- 9 days ago
Introduction Within Non-Life insurance, our client plans and executes a number of projects and enhancements on its application portfolio. This portfolio consists of: An backend system managing contracts and claims, mainframe based A frontend for brokers and internal users to manage the ... Read More
Senior Business Analyst
- London, England
- + Additional benefits
- 18 days ago
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the successful delivery of change programmes delivered to the business. As well as responsibility for their own analysis deliverables, the Senior Business Analyst is expected to act as a lead on large... Read More
Functional IT Analist
- Antwerp, Belgium
- 2 days ago
Functieomschrijving: Je staat in overleg met de business analisten in voor de vertaling van de behoeftebepaling van de gebruikers en realiseert het functioneel ontwerp. Je vormt autonoom de interface tussen verschillende verantwoordelijken en aanspreekpunten voor de ontwikkeling van de ... Read More
Functional Analist - Agile
- Brussels, Belgium
- 12 days ago
Main tasks The IT Corporate Support team develops and maintains all the applications that support the CFO, CEO and HR Office. This includes data warehouse, mail room applications, document storage, workflow and others. To reinforce the team, we are looking for an analyst to: Translate b... Read More