Leading provider of translation and localisation solutions based in South Dublin (on the Dart line) is looking for Senior full stack .NET developer responsible for code reviewing, architectural decisions and mentoring junior developers.
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs, architecture input, and ultimately code
- Development of production quality code and the design and development of unit tests.
- Participate in product requirement and design reviews
- Work independently with other Developers, Product Managers and an Architectural Lead
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Respond to user support requests and issues
- 3 years of experience developing using Angular
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional product integration or APIs in an AGILE environment is highly desirable
- Experienced in other Microsoft technologies such as WCF, MVC and Entity Framework
- Willingness to learn modern technologies such as Azure Service Fabric
- Ability to analyse business requirements, working closely with business analysts to drive out the details of requirements
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management
Bachelor's degree in math / computer science / engineering or science discipline is required.