This role will focus on building the quote acquisition to trade booking and documents generation, including pricing policy management or even delta execution and all other parts of the EQD pre-trade workflow.
Solid development skills would include knowledge of/experience in disruptor pattern and library, delivering Front to Back solutions including GUI development for front office systems preferably in SOA and proven significant contribution to large change projects
Product knowledge of Equity Derivatives and experience of developing market facing applications preferably within the Equities business area is extremely helpful.
- This role is also about handling the whole platform life cycle such as functional requirements gathering, solution design and implementation but also live support.
- Work in a business focused development team working on a high-profile time critical project with global stakeholders
- Solid Java development and design experience
- Scala development experience is helpful
- Disruptor pattern and library experience
- Front to Back solutions including GUI development for front office systems preferably in SOA
- Proven significant contribution to large change projects
- Experience of developing market facing applications preferably within the Equities business area
- Knowledge of developing efficient and scalable code
- Experience in Agile development and methodology
- Able to work closely with Front Office business stakeholders
- Experience working on OMS
Please apply with an updated CV.