My client a globally renowned Lloyds and general insurer are seeking a Senior FP&A Manager to report directly to the European Head of FP&A to provide strong controls and management of the reporting and analysis of the European results.
- Accountable for aggregating and consolidating Underwriting results for Europe actuals, forecasts and strategies. This will be down to the US GAAP underwriting result, principally on a Net to Region basis.
- Preparation and delivery of financial statements to meet the pre-arranged financial reporting, planning and forecasting deadlines.
- Key contact within the FPA team for Europe related process and delivery requests.
- Ownership of the end to end processes will involve developing and building relationships with the Business Unit Divisional Finance Officers and respective teams.
- Offer Support to Divisional Finance Officers, Business Intelligence teams and actuaries ensuring product mappings are represented accurately in all FPA systems.
- Liaise with the FPA Manager Analytics to ensure all FPA deliverables are submitted accurately and on time.
- Work closely with the Head of FPA on process improvement.
- Provide input and support on tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience (ACA,ACCA,CIMA).
- Experience in FPA and commercial finance positions
- Able to understand and concisely collate/consolidate financial MI
- Thorough understanding of insurance and underwriting result drivers.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, can work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong focus on execution and delivery
- Use of Reporting and Business Intelligence tools such as: Microsoft Office applications, TM1, QV, FINMI, Brio, PeopleSoft, PCW, etc.