Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join one of the worlds largest and most respected reinsurance businesses. This role will be based within the group function over sighting 6 division units, reporting directly to the AVP and VP of Technical Accounting. The business is multi-faceted, turns over close to $20bn and operates all over the globe.
The role itself will be responsible for financial reporting, FP&A, process improvement, team building & leadership and working with senior management to assist with strategic decision making.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with quarterly closing tasks to monitor results.
- Assist in quarterly IFRS and STAT Technical Reporting process
- Assist in preparation of management reports, quarterly and year-end financial and statutory reports.
- Assist with compilation of information for financial audits
- Assist with Ad-hoc analysis and requests for general ledger financial information.
- High School graduate. Some College preferred.
- ARe, CPCU courses, CPA or other industry certificates and courses a plus
- 2-8 years of accounting experience within a reinsurance or insurance company.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsfot Word and excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Senior Financial Reporting Manager
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- HK$50000 - HK$70000 per month
- 22 days ago
One of the world's most established life insurance companies is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager to support the growth in their regional office here in Hong Kong. Our client is a globally-renowned life insurance company with a strong foundation of resources and business ... Read More
Financial reporting Accountant - Insurance - Dublin
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 3 days ago
The client are looking for a qualified accountant with 0-3 years' post-qual experience and insurance experience. The successful candidate will be involved in dual reporting for an international insurance business and will be the succession option for the existing FC. For an experienced ... Read More
Senior Accountant - Regulatory and Statutory Reporting
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + competitive
- 10 days ago
I have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading asset manager on a permanent basis, located in the City of London. I am looking for Senior Accountant experienced in Regulatory Reporting, Capital Risk, ICAAP and Statutory Reporting. The key roles and responsibilities are highligh... Read More
Senior Reporting Accountant - Insurance - Essex - Up to £65,000
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- 13 days ago
I have been mandated by a leading insurer to source a senior reporting accountant for their growing finance function.Working closely with the Financial Controller and CFO, this individual will act as a trusted business partner helping support the Groups financial and commercial operatio... Read More