Are you the passionate financial who likes to solve financial issues? Do you have a hands- on mentality and experience with accountancy. Moreover, do you see solving complex financial issues as an interesting challenge? Then we are looking for you! Work on your goals and develop both professionally and personally by working for one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands.
- Delivering independently and analysing the monthly, quarterly and annual figures.
- Monitoring time lines, conducting substantive reviews and recording substantiation of figures.
- Translating complex (business) transactions into financial statements
- Executing project independently
- Supporting team lead with periodic audits, deep dives and other issues questions
- Translating laws and regulations into operational accounting processes
- Elaborating on improvement proposals for more efficiency as well as implementing them
In this role you work closely with the reporting, controlling, internal control/audit, business and risk department.
- HBO / WO in business administration/ accounting specialisation pre-Post-HBO, RA
- Min 5 years of work experience in comparable positions, preferably within the banking sector
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS, regulatory reporting and Basel
- Experience with tax is a plus
- proficiency with Excel and automated systems
- Pragmatic, hands-on and proactive
- Strong communication skills and ambitious
- Result-oriented and problem solving
- Change mentality
What is in it for you?
A challenging job in a professional working environment developing and innovating. A good working atmosphere and personal development are key within the organisation. Furthermore, it offers the opportunity to invest in the development of your talents and to contribute to the innovations within the organisation. You receive a salary in accordance with the weight of the job and your experience.