- Responsible for the entire quarter end close including the review and posting of all required journal entries within Group closing deadlines, to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP results on a quarterly basis for European branches of the Company.
- Support the planning process of the company;
- Liaise with Group centres to ensure all Group reporting requirements are met;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements, including preparation of supporting documentation and information required by external auditors;
- Support management in development of business strategies as required;
Stay up to date with all changes to Group, IFRS and local GAAP reporting and ensure full compliance with these