A Global market leading Specialty Insurance Business is looking for a senior financial accountant to join its growing finance team in Central London. Due to a number of exciting projects coming up within the business and continued growth the business is looking to expand its accounting team.
You will be responsible for;
- Improving processes and controls
- Liaising with senior stakeholders on accounting matters
- Oversight of monthly reporting processes
- Leading Solvency II and IFRS 17 projects
- Ad hoc responsibilities due to growth
The successful candidate will be an ACA qualified accountant who is either working within a practice firm or within a similar role in industry looking for the next step up in their career. You will have a strong understanding of the inner workings of and insurance business and be comfortable presenting financial results to senior stakeholders across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in a role that is vital to the on-going performance and success of the firm.