* Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the reconciliation, segregation and settlement processes of Customer and Merchant funds (supported by the Reconciliations Analysts) including that the balance of customer funds held in segregated accounts is at all times in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
* Coordinating with the Payments Team for any funds to be transferred in line with regulatory requirements
* Line Management of the Reconciliation Analysts
* Assist with the preparation of FINREP reporting to the CBI
* Assist with the month end, year-end reporting cycle
* Assist with the year-end audit
* Assist with internal audit
* Assist with on-going projects
* Deputise for the EEA Finance Director in his absence
* Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for EEA Finance Director
Your skills and qualifications:
* ACCA, ACA or CIMA recently qualified with a number of year's experience
* Good understanding of payments processing industry would be an advantage.
* Prior experience in the financial services industry preferable
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team and to work efficiently with other departments.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and must have excellent working knowledge of Excel.
* Familiarity with a multi-currency environment preferable.
* Quality focused with attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills. A team player with good self-motivation and a positive 'can-do' attitude.
* Adaptable and positive attitude with a flexible approach to work
* Proven ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously