You will be responsible for embedding a robust Risk Management framework within AIIDAC and providing business leaders with expert independent insight, challenge and opinion on key business decisions and the aggregate risk profile.
- Support the GI CRO on matters from the Board or sub-Committees, Group or Regulator
- Regularly report and present to the Board Risk Committee and Asset Liability Committee on the efficiency of, and any shortcomings in, the risk management system and any risks that are potentially material
- Actively support the delivery, implementation and ongoing operation of a robust Risk Management Framework to ensure identification and measurement of all material risk
- Provide dedicated oversight and challenge of the business's capital and liquidity management processes
- Provide robust risk oversight and challenge to the functions responsible for managing financial risks, making recommendations for improvements in the control environment where necessary
- Embed and maintain operating limits for the management of financial and insurance risks, e.g. credit limit framework, ALM appetites, risk tolerances, insurance limits (include Realistic Disaster Scenarios)
- Work with the Regulatory Relationship team drive proactive, timely and ongoing engagement with Regulators