Senior DC Consultant - London - £80,000 - £100,000
My client is one of the UK's leading investment, pensions and benefit consultancies whose DC Practise is experiencing fantastic growth year on year. To support this they're looking to recruit a Senior DC Consultant to join the team in London.
A highly respected team across the evolving DC market, the firm advise Corporate and Trustees alike and continue to be at the forefront of the ever changing landscape.
Senior DC Consultant requirements
- Previous experience in a Consultant role specifically advising DC Pension scheme clients
- Knowledge of both Trust and Contract schemes
- Ability to develop business through existing relationships and prospecting
- A developed network in the industry
- Deep technical understanding of Schemes and accompanying governance
- A hand on approach, willing to be involved in day to day technical work
- APMI qualification or similar
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact below:
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167