Your role will be to develop and optimise the current SQL Server estate to make it an efficient place to place its data strategies. Additionally a software deployment strategy is being developed and you will be heavily involved in this development utilising DevOps in a way that makes sense for a company this size. The firm has been through a period of transition and is now seeking excellence in everything we do.
- Installation and configuration of SQL Servers
- Monitoring of SQL Server estate - SQL 2008 - 2017
- Constant improvement of SQL Server estate
- Contacting vendors for technical support
- Development and testing support
- Daily checks and their improvement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to databases
- Managing database changes
- Development and management of data quality rules
Exposure to Power Shell and automation essential.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to - email@example.com
And I'd be happy to discuss this opportunity in further detail -
020 3861 9308