If you have deep knowledge and experience in designing and implementing enterprise data warehouses and experience in data modelling and database optimization, please get in touch. This is an opportunity to thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment where you are trusted to work instinctively and know that the company will stretch you to your full potential.
- Degree qualified; Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- 4+ years of experience with statistical modeling using large complex datasets
- Machine learning
- Experienced in the Insurance industry (P&C, Life, Health)
- The ability to influence decisions: This role will need to be able to communicate using data to influence key decisions maker's choices
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, GLM, tree models (Random Forests and GBM), cluster analysis, principal components, feature creation, and validation.