Senior Data Privacy Lead - Multinational Insurance Business
City of London - Salary up to £100,000
My client, a multinational insurer and one of the largest life insurance companies within the UK are looking to recruit multiple senior level Data Privacy experts in to join the team based in the London head office.
The Privacy department is responsible for setting and maintaining the Global Privacy strategy across the Group and the function has been labelled as a key area for growth and innovation in 2018 and into 2019.
The organisation is looking for experts within 3 specialisms and the responsibilities could vary depending on which of these you are involved with. They are especially interested to speak with people who have worked in the following areas:
- Data Usage & Data Ethics
- Governance, Audit & Risk Control
- Breach Management & Privacy Process Governance Reporting.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Data Protection qualification (preferably CIPP/E or equivalent)
- You will be highly technical with an acute attention to detail
- Experience of applying Data Protection/Privacy legislation and practices.
- Background in information security.
- Experience within financial institutions would be ideal.
- Leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of leading large change initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to lead and contribute to a forward thinking and innovative Privacy department. The function is already doing some very exciting work and you would have the opportunity to play a large part in it's success.
This key role will not be on the market for long, please send you CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.