About this role
The purpose of this position is to support the broad Data Team to build the data infrastructure and key analytics capability. In particular, the role focuses on the development and maintenance of a Pricing data warehouse.
The successful candidate will be a data specialist and have extensive hands-on experience working with data pipeline, to efficiently support the tech and the business teams.
- Support the Data Team in the definition of the data requirement for each Partner, to assess at an early stage the impact on the maintenance of the Pricing data warehouse.
- Assist the Data Team during data ingestion. In particular, assess the Partner policy admin system capabilities in term of data and provide guidance on the best way to ingest it via the data ingestion template. Insure it meets the Minimum Pricing Data Requirements.
- Collaborate with the Pricing team during the ingestion process to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data ingested.
- Develop a fully automated process to build MRDP Pricing data warehouse. This involves building an automated data transformation/massaging process on policy, quote and claims data. The automated process aims to accommodate various Partners/TPAs systems and products, with as little customisation as possible for maintenance efficiency.
- Maintain the massaging process for existing and new on-boarding Partners, based on business requirements.
- Perform data validation to ensure ingested data is accurate and reconciles with financial accounts.
- Work as part of the Tech team and provide recommendations on data warehouse architecture.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to deliver to their requirements. In particular, support the Pricing and Advanced Analytics Teams regarding reporting data capabilities by designing data marts.
- Support the implementation of innovative tools, visualisations and processes that improves the insight and analytical capabilities of the business.
Essential skills & experience
- High level of attention to detail. Must love working with data and have strong algorithmic skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of multiple programming languages (Python, R, SAS, Elixir, etc.)
- Experience with data modelling and working with databases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a small and dynamic team