Oliver James Associates seek to recruit an Advanced Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Consultant for their genuine tier one, global client based in Bristol or Cardiff. These positions are paying up to £45,000 plus extras (annual bonus, strong pension, extensive benefits etc.)
As the use and value of data becomes even more integral to business enterprise operations, so too is the underpinning governance, control and capability of that performance.
To this end, robust ability to manage business risk and provide valuable insight through BI, advanced analytics, visualisation and data governance is essential.
We are seeking to speak to candidates who can demonstrate experience and skills in:
- Data analytics and visualisation products such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview
- Advanced data analytics, using platforms such as SAS, SPSS, R
- Data quality and data cleansing techniques
In addition, has demonstrable experience including:
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable proposals and projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Understanding of the importance of managing risk and quality on data projects
- Desire to work in an exciting, yet rapidly changing environment
CVs to email@example.com