Oliver James Associates seek to speak to Manchester-based Data Analysts for their tier one client.
The roles are paying up to £42,000 basic salary excusive of bonus, pension and extensive benefits.
About the role
As systems become more complex and integral to the operation and direction of the business, the importance of understanding the underlying data and information generated has never been greater. Our clients' data analytics team work with stakeholders of varying backgrounds to better understand and analyse their data for numerous and varied purposes.
The successful candidates will have responsibility for:
- Working to design and develop single tool or multi-tool data analytics and reporting assets
- Identifying new technologies that can be used to deliver value
- Engage to identify how to leverage technologies and data to deliver value
- Design and implement innovative solution requirements to derive value from their data
- Put econometric and statistical analytics to use tools and platforms allow them to access these powerful capabilities.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A proven grounding in a commercial data analytics, business intelligence, modelling or other data-related domain.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
- Strong planning, organisation and people management skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
- Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
- A strong passion and working knowledge in any of the following:
- Informatica MDM
- Oracle MDM
CVs to email@example.com