Oliver James Associates are mandated by their long-standing tier one client to source a number of Senior Cyber Security Managers. The roles are based in central London and pay basic salaries up to c£110,000 plus; car allowance, annual bonus, strong pension scheme and additional extras.
Of critical importance to my client is recruiting someone with a deep understanding of cyber security challenges, trends and requirements in the Commerce & Industry sectors; namely - Retail, Media, FMCG, Technology, Telecommunications, Construction, Energy & Utilities etc.
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:-
- Significant cyber security leadership within one or more of the Commerce & Industry sectors named above.
- A broad range of cyber experience, likely including experience across a number of areas such as certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology;
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong client relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement;
- Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively both written and verbal, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities;
- Strong reputation, broad network and demonstrable contribution to the cyber community.
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience and qualifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC etc.)