Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Mutli Family Office in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Corporate Lawyer for their Ultra High Net Worth division.
This organisation is headquartered in Zurich and are seeking a Senior Corporate Lawyer reporting directly to a Managing Partner within the business.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for key clients within the organization relating all Corporate and M&A matters
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial / business acumen when advising clients for the business
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topics
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Exposure to clients working in international markets including EMEA, Israel and the USA
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as French and Hebrew advantageous
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 10 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Established Private Banking, Family Office experience dealing with UHNW clients in Switzerland specifically
- Established Corporate M&A background in different geographical locations
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.