Senior Consultant Insurance
Our client, an international consulting firm leader in the field of financial services, is looking for a Senior Consultant Insurance.
As a member of Italian team, you will work within our teams assisting our clients (banks and insurance companies) in developing and/or integrating risk management solutions spanning governance, policies and processes, analytics and models, systems and data.
Be it as a result of regulatory developments (Basel/CRD/CRR, BCBS 239, CSDR, EMIR, AML, MiFID, Solvency 2), to implement new strategic developments and/or to enhance existing processes, you will form part of a team of experienced professionals (including seasoned asset managers, bankers, insurers and technologists) and get hands-on experience in implementing solutions.
They will provide you with a stepping stone to accelerate your career and go much deeper with clients, not just advising them as to how they could address an issue but also implementing the solutions that you recommend.
You will assist CFOs, CROs, COOs, CCOs, CDOs and their teams in enhancing the finance, risk, operations and compliance functions, respectively.
You will join a firm whose positioning has made one a recognised solution provider in risk management and regulation by both financial institutions and by regulators (including the European Central Bank and the Single Resolution Board).
- PhD or Master's Degree from a recognised academic program in economy or similar;
- From 3 years to 5 years of experience in Insurance market with specific regulatory reporting competences (Solvency II, Pillar3, SFCR);
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and you can confidently present/engage with clients;
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions;
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills;
- Fluent English and Italian;
- Availability to work off-site;
Senior Business Analyst - Insurance
- City of London, London
- 1 day ago
**Senior Business Analyst - Insurance - London - Contract** A leading Insurer based in London is looking to bring on a Senior Business Analyst with extensive Insurance experience to work on a transformation programme that is in the initial phases. The business have just had a Consultanc... Read More
Senior Business Analyst - Insurance - immediate start
- Hong Kong
- HK$35000 - HK$60000 per month + Competitive
- 7 days ago
An amazing opportunity has just become available for active candidates who are willing to start the new step in their career ASAP with an exciting Transformation project with Leading International Insurer. Start date - end of October, thus we will consider immediately available candidat... Read More
Business Analyst / Project Manager - Insurance
- City of London, London
- £400 - £525 per day
- 27 days ago
Contract - Business Analyst / Project Manager - London - Insurance - Process Analyst Our client is a leading London market insurer who are currently embarking on a operational excellence project, and are currently recruiting for a Contract Business Analyst/Project Manager. This role is ... Read More
VP Program Manager | Underwriting | Insurance | NYC
- Manhattan, New York
- 19 days ago
VP Program Manager | Underwriting | Insurance | NYC FTE The Company: A market leader in the Life Insurance industry, who have invested heavily in technology to improve their internal processes, and efficiency. - 7+ years experience of program management - Worked in the P&C or Insurance ... Read More