I am currently working with a leading speciality Insurance company based in the City. This role is to assist with the management of the company's compliance framework and activities with a particular focus on the provision of Compliance advice to the business.
- Identifying, analysing and escalating potential areas of concern.Provision of oral and written compliance advice to the business relating to regulatory and financial crime matters.
- Communicating compliance requirements/expectations throughout the business.
- Promoting a good compliance culture across the business.
- Raising awareness and understanding of regulatory risk.
- Legal background preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory regime and regulatory agenda including financial crime.
- Knowledge of other regulatory regimes applicable to business written in the London Market.
- Progress towards ICA, Cll or other relevant professional examinations.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.