Senior CL Pricing Actuary (FCAS)
This is an exclusive assignment, newly released.
- The roles maintains a key responsibility within the Pricing Team and will interact extensively and lead discussions with other functions, e.g. Underwriting, Reserving and Risk Modeling.
- Lead the development of technical Pricing Models
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field (Master's degree is preferred)
- FCAS Designation is preferred (will consider ACAS with relevant hands-on experience)
- 7-10 years' actuarial experience within Property & Casualty Insurance (Ideally Commercial Property experience)
- Strong background in Large Account Pricing