My client is a leading discretionary wealth manager based in The City. Advising clients ranging from HNW individuals, charities and pension funds they specialise in helping clients protect and grow their wealth through financial planning and investment portfolios.
They are currently searching for an experience CASS professional to join their team, reporting directly into the Head of CASS Oversight.
Focus of the role:
- Primarily responsible for managing the change requests for data held within the CASS Control Framework, risk and control assessment and the feedback into 1 and 2 LOD of the change related impact assessment.
- Partner with first line of defence functions to establish action plans to enhance control design and operating effectiveness.
- Assist the Head of CASS Oversight Team with monitoring CASS Risks.
- Providing administration support to the Head of CASS Oversight Team in the delivery of CASS enhancement programme e.g. CASS Control Framework, Breach management, MI development.
- Assist Head of CASS Oversight Team in the monitoring of MI to identify key risk themes.
- Act as mentor to more junior / peer colleagues providing motivation and empowerment where appropriate.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent standard. Alternatively, you will have significant relevant industry experience.
- Already working within Risk, Compliance or Legal functions for a financial services institution. Ideally you will be working in a similar role to the above already.
- Strong working knowledge of CASS regulation (6 - 11).
- Great communication and relationship building skills at all levels of seniority.
- Enthusiasm for promoting a compliance friendly culture within FS organisations, a genuine interest in regulatory compliance.
My client is looking to pay a total package of up to £75,000 + discretionary bonus.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please apply online today.