Senior Capital Actuary | Permanent | London | up to £100,000
I'm working exclusively with a client in the London who are searching for a Senior Capital Actuary to join them on a permanent basis due to consistent growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of the statutory and solvency position under IFRS, Solvency II Pillar 1 and economic capital, production of profit and capital surplus attribution. assisting with the development of the business's internal model as well as producing or reviewing of MCEV
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' experience within an insurance business, ideally annuities
- 1-2 years experience post-qual
- Confidence to share thoughts and ideas with a wide peer group
- Be comfortable working with and interpreting UK insurance regulation for reserving purposes
- Economic capital experience essential - doing' experience is ideal
- Mathematically stronger candidates preferred
Please contact Mohammed Chaudhry for more information.
email@example.com | 0203 861 9184