Senior C++ Quantitative Developer
Senior C++ Quantiative Developer - REMOTE - 12 Month Contract
My client, a global Life Insurance business, is currently looking for Senior C++ Quantitative Developer.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Generate technical specifications to design or refactor complex software components and applications
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation like API reference, coding standards and processes.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid programming discipline: refactoring, object-oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, etc.
- 5+ years of C/C++ experience, including C++11/C++17
- 2+ years of database and data modeling experience with a major relational database system
- 2+ years of Python experience is highly desired.
- Experience with financial modeling and quantitative development
- Experience using Git, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Windows-based development, including Visual Studio, Office Integration and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Grid and GPU Computing is a plus.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Commitment to product quality and knowledgeable in current trends in programming
- The ability to work independently and in a team
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
Senior Quantitative Developer (C++ / Python )
- Hong Kong
- 4 days ago
A Top Tier US based hedge fund company is currently looking for a Senior Quantitative Developer to be an integral part of their growing front office team in Hong Kong to develop and optimise real-time trading / pricing platform. Responsibilities: Develop analytics , quantitative tools, ... Read More
Full Stack .NET Developer
- London, England
- £450 - £550 per annum
- 2 days ago
*** Full Stack .Net Developer - Asset Management - London - 6 month Contract *** A top tier Asset Management firm based in the heart of the City, is looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer to work with multi-skilled Quant/Risk team to come in and help work on a project and taking owners... Read More
Lead Software Engineer - Python/AWS - Asset Management
- Baltimore, Maryland
- US$150000 - US$175000 per annum
- 2 days ago
We are looking for an accomplished Lead Software Engineer who is committed to building specialized ETL pipelines which are used by the Global Fixed Income Investments team. This is a hands-on role. Are you passionate about data, and has a strong desire to create best-in-class enterprise... Read More
Credit Risk / Quant Modeller
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €600 - €1000 per hour
- 11 days ago
Our client are looking to add extensive resource to a cross-border program aiming to rationalise their portfolio of credit models used for regulatory capital purposes. They require individuals across back-testing, modelling and validation. Experience required Extensive understanding of ... Read More