About the company:
A leading consumer goods company based within the Zürich region who are undergoing a large digital transformation and require a Senior C#/.NET Architect to further develop their cutting edge software development frameworks.
We are looking for a Software Architect with a strong background in C#/.NET to extend our software frameworks team. You will manage an engaging Framework project where you can solve common complications whilst also developing design and architecture skills of senior developers. This is an opportunity to deep-dive into the management of large and strategic projects whilst also taking full responsibility for the tasks at hand.
Senior Software Architect responsibilities include:
- Specifying, all aspects of architecture and implementing capabilities for the next generation of software development
- Managing the creation of software documentation including training for a large, international team of developers
- Using the latest development methodologies whilst working in an Agile environment to successfully perform your tasks.
- Strong experience in hands-on C# development
- Professional experience as a leading software architect
- An analytic approach to developing enterprise-class software
- Technically-skilled with Software Modelling Skills
- English (writing and presentation)
- Native or near-native German speaker
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If this sounds of interest to you please apply directly or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com