Business Process Analyst- CONTRACT
* Must have experience working on Solvency II projects
* Demonstrated experience of managing previous business change initiatives.
* Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management in a cross functional environment.
* Articulate and comfortable chairing project steering meetings.
* Proactive, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
* Excellent analytical skills.
Candidate must have extensive experience of project delivery with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. This must be within a Financial Services/ideally insurance environment.
The candidate should also possess the following skills and experience and be able to demonstrate/substantiate them at interview:
* Proven track record of successfully leading cross functional projects
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to Senior Management and vendors.
* Customer facing experience, providing input to resolve any issues, and driving any actions to completion.
* Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
* Uses data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others
* Drives & manages change using influencing skills
* Sound knowledge of Life and Pensions, Claims, Underwriting or Reinsurance
Please apply with your updated CV: email@example.com or call 01 485 4524 for more info.