Senior Business Analyst - CONTRACT
Senior Business Analyst
- Gather requirements for migration from one legacy platform to migrate to a new platform.
- Complete High Level Design documentation whilst liaising with key business stakeholders across the countries
- Compile Functional Design Solutions documents to allow development to be undertaken based on requirements gathered.
- Workshop Facilitation, Reviews and handover sessions to ensure all requirements clearly obtained and understood.
- Liaise with external customer to ascertain requirements for document templates ensuring that the documents were both visually and procedurally compliant with company standards.
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging time-lines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary devise detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cut-over
- Manage and lead less experienced Business Analysts in their day to day job.
Please contact marta.borkowska @ ojassociates. com with your updated CV.
*Please note only stamp 4 holders or EU Citizens who are eligible to work in Ireland will be considered.
Open Banking Business Analyst - CONTRACT
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 3 days ago
Business Analyst CONTRACT Open Banking Business Analyst CONTRACT South Dublin Experience of working on Open Banking initiatives such as PSD2 and CMA Good understanding of RTS requirements Understanding of Application Programming Interface in Financial services context. Working knowledge... Read More
Senior Business Analyst
- Hampshire, England
- 19 days ago
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to report directly to support the development of business strategies into tangible programmes of change. The Senior Business Analyst will be part of a new change business function going through some extensive transformational programmes. The ... Read More
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- about 1 month ago
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Daily Rate 12 Month Contract Dublin City Centre Responsibilities: Manage the workflow for the setting up of derivatives for our retail and institutional clients. Understand and interpret any market / regulatory changes that impact derivatives. Analy... Read More
- North London, London
- 4 days ago
I am currently looking for several Business Analysts to join one of Oliver James' established Insurance clients based in North London to assist on a policy migration programme. Key Experience Must have experience working in insurance (ideally GI) Experience working on a migration or sys... Read More