Senior Business Analyst
- Gather requirements for migration from one legacy platform to migrate to a new platform.
- Complete High Level Design documentation whilst liaising with key business stakeholders across the countries
- Compile Functional Design Solutions documents to allow development to be undertaken based on requirements gathered.
- Workshop Facilitation, Reviews and handover sessions to ensure all requirements clearly obtained and understood.
- Liaise with external customer to ascertain requirements for document templates ensuring that the documents were both visually and procedurally compliant with company standards.
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging time-lines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary devise detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cut-over
- Manage and lead less experienced Business Analysts in their day to day job.
Please contact marta.borkowska @ ojassociates. com with your updated CV.
*Please note only stamp 4 holders or EU Citizens who are eligible to work in Ireland will be considered.