Contract Senior Business Analyst
6 months contract
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
A leading Financial Services organisation in Dublin 2 seek the support of an experienced Senior Business Analyst (contract) to lead and manage the analysis and support full life cycle activities. This project is covering the in housing of a Fund Administration across one of my clients European entities, so Investment or Fund Administration experience would be ideal.
Essential Experience, Skills and Competencies:
The successful must have extensive experience of project delivery with a minimum of five years relevant experience. This must be within a Financial Services environment and ideally with prior project experience of Investments/Fund Administration.
The candidate should also possess the following skills and experience and be able to demonstrate/substantiate them at interview:
* Experience of business & functional requirements elicitation and gathering
* Experience with Systems Testing, Integration Testing and UAT.
* Detailed experience and knowledge of Issue Management.
* Producing, reviewing and evaluating key project documentation such as business/functional requirements, testing documents including test coverage, test cases etc.
* Experience with test evidencing
* Relationship management - internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers and vendor management.
* Sound knowledge of financial markets.
* Knowledge of Fun Pricing, Investment and Insurance products
* Experience testing Unit linked Financial Products
* Experience with Back Office platforms and integration of systems / processes within a Life and Pensions environment
* Business Analyst Qualification
* Prince 2 / PMI
Please make your application via the links provided with a copy of your most up to date CV and I will contact you to discuss further. Thank you.